The protection of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") is a major and very important concern. Below, we would therefore like to inform you in detail about which data we collect and how we subsequently process or use it , as well as which accompanying protective measures we have taken in technical and organizational terms.
2. Collection and use of your data
We will only collect, process and use any and all personal data that we collect from you for the stated purpose. In this case, we note that this occurs only in the context of the applicable legislation or otherwise with your consent.
In accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, you can object to the processing of your data in the cases mentioned there.
Please contact email@example.com or send us your request by post.
You have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority for data protection:
Saxon data protection officer
Kontor am Landtag
GER 01067 Dresden
Phone: +49 (0)351 493 -5401
Fax: +49 (0)351 493-5490
The scope and type of collection and use of your data differs depending on whether you visit our website only to retrieve information or use the services we offer:
a) Internet usage
To use our website for informational purposes only, it is generally not necessary for you to provide any personal data.
Rather, in this case we only collect and use your data that your internet browser automatically transmits to us, such as: your IP address.
We collect and use this data during an informative visit only in non-personal form. This is done in order to enable the Internet pages you have accessed to be used at all. We only save the IP address for the duration of your visit; a personal evaluation does not take place. This data will not be merged with other data sources; the data will then be deleted without statistical analysis. According to the decision of the European Court of Justice of October 19, 2016 (Case no.:C582/14), this is also permissible in view of the Telemedia Act.
b) Use of services or data usage for task fulfillment
If you want to make use of the services we offer, you may need to provide additional data. This concerns the data that is required for the respective processing. You can provide further information voluntarily.
These are requested as optional by us personally.
The collection or use of your data is for the purpose of providing the service you require.
For the aforementioned purpose, your data may be passed on to supporting service providers, who we have of course carefully selected and who are in turn obliged to comply with data protection law.
This can particularly include technical service providers, executing trades or shipping services.
Your data will only be passed on to third parties if this is permitted by law or if we have received your explicit consent.
3. Consent under the German data protection law
In addition to the processing of the services you require, we would like to offer you a website tailored to your interests - of course only if you explicitly consent to this separately - as well as send you interesting news and suggestions based on your data. Therefore, it is technically necessary for us to summarize your accumulated and specified data in user profiles and evaluate these to the aforementioned purposes. This is only done internally and only for the aforementioned purposes.
For the publication of picture material subject to your copyright or where you are shown, we also require your consent in certain circumstances. You can give your consent separately. You can then revoke this at any time with effect for the future.
4. Right of revocation and objection
We would like to point out that you can revoke any data protection consent you may have given us at any time with effect for the future. If there are legal requirements for the collection of data (e.g. list of architects), there is no right of revocation.
5. Use of statistical tools
These are not being used by us.
6. Data security
We also take technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data that is summarised or collected, in particular against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or against attacks by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
The data that you submit as a file to us can be stored and processed by us according to agreement. If the use and processing requires the consent of the user or a third party, the consent can be revoked at any time without giving reasons.
In this case, however, our performance of the contract may be impaired.
Depending on the service, you may be asked to provide various entries to identify or prevent misuse:
A user-defined identifier or other suitable authentication can be required for identification when data is delivered. The data is protected against third-party notice via SFTP or HTTPS, provided that the user uses the data transmission methods recommended by us.
7. Deletion periods
We only store personal data until the purpose of the data storage no longer applies, as long as the deletion of the data does not oppose any statutory retention periods or limitation periods that may serve legal prosecution(in this case, the processing of the data is restricted according to Article 18 GDPR.
8. Rights of persons affected
According to the applicable laws, you have various rights with regard to your personal data. Would you like to assert these rights, please send your request by email or post in clear identification of your person at the above address of the person responsible.
Below is an overview of your rights.
a) Right to confirmation and information
At any time, you have the right to receive confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain this information from us free of charge about the personal data stored about you in addition to a copy of this data.
You also have the right to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed or still is being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- the subsistence of a right to the correction or deletion of personal data concerning you or to restriction of processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing;
- the subsistence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the origin of the data;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22 Paragraph 1 and 4 and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Where personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 GDPR relating to the transfer.
b) Right of rectification
You have the right to request the immediate correction of any incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data - also by means of a supplementary declaration.
c) Right of erasure
You have the right to request that we delete the relevant personal data immediately, and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Section a) GDPR or Art. 9 Paragraph 2 Section a) GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR.
- The personal data was processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which we are subject.
- The personal data was collected in relation to the information society services offered in accordance with Article 8 Paragraph 1 GDPR.
The right to deletion does not exist if processing is necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under the law of the Union or of the member states to which the person responsible is subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the person responsible;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Article 9 Paragraph 2 h) and i) GDRPR as well as Article 9 Paragraph. 3 GDPR;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes according to Article 89 Paragraph. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to make the realization of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impaired, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If we have made the personal data public and we are obliged to delete it in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, we will take appropriate measures, including technical ones, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, in order to ensure that those responsible for data processing who process the personal data are informed, that you have requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies or replications of this personal data.
d) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that we restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of its use instead;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21Paragraph1 GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the website operator override yours.
Where processing has been restricted, personal data related to you shall – with the exception of storage – only be processed with the your express consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
e) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to a third person without hindrance from us, where:
- The processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section a) GDPR or Article 9 Paragraph 2 Section a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section b) GDPR and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- In exercising your right to data portability pursuant to Paragraph 1, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one website operator to another, where technically feasible.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the website operator.
f) Right to objection
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section e) or f) GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions.
We will no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
Where personal data is processed for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 Pragraph 1 GDRP, you, on grounds relating to your particular situation, have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning you, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
g) Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
h) Right to withdrawal of data protection consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
i) Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you is unlawful.
j) Right to information and consultation
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you has been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this turns out to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients by the person responsible.
The draft is based on preliminary work by the law firm esb Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB, www.kanzlei.de / Chamber of Architects Saxony, which specializes in data protection